Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Years


Wish I have that kind of love either.


Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Well
Its the second day of CNY
Ive got so borin in ma home
so TV is ma only entertainment.

While I was zipzappin on the TV
I watched this movie
"The Lost Valentine"
and
I cried

Its CNY, and I friggin cried.


The story is just so touchin,
its about a lady who waited her husband,
who was MIA in the World War II,
for 66years.
66 YEARS!

How beautiful is that.
Wish I have that kind of love either.

And by the time her husband is back,
she cant even hold him,
because he is dead.

T^T
I cried like nothin on earth

Hmmm...
Of course,
I cried so hard because,
there was somethin else botherin ma mind either.


Well,
sometimes its really up to us,
to make our love great.

BTW
Valentine's Day is comin.


p.s.
Splashed.

No comments: