Sunday, February 27, 2011

McBreakfast


I feel like Stranglin the Staff and the Uncles.


Ma Sunday started with quite a mood.
But after that was a mess.

Me and ma parents decided to go for McBreakfast,
rather than DimSum or BahKutTeh.
So we went.


The moment I stepped into it,
I was so busy holdin ma jaw. LOL
There was sooo many people!!

So I got myself to line up,
and all the people in front of me are Daddys.
Daddys in their 40s.
This is the first time in ma life to see so many daddys in MCD.
LOL


And as you know,
Daddys are so Wordy.
and they are not that familiar with MCD, right.
so they asked soooo much questions.
=.=
I feel like Stranglin the Staff and the Uncles.

The line is so damn long.
The staff is so damn slow.
The daddys have so damn much questions.
I nearly go insane.


But at the end,
I had a great breakfast.
The Breakfast Box is kinda worthy though.



p.s.
You dont have to be a Control Freak.

No comments: