Thursday, March 03, 2011

Norah


I just Fell in Love to it.


Alright,
its Short Sem,
which is soooo friggin borin.

I have two subjects this sem,
which are Translations, and Photography.
Besides the practical class of photography,
everythin else will lead me to ma dreams.
LOL


And of course,
you'll need a Camera to study Photography.
Proudly introduce to y'all.
NORAH


You know how Weird Im in givin names to ma stuff.
So, the Nikon D3100 has a name as well.
Norah is not mine.
Thanks to Mr. Wayne,
who willin to lend me his baby for the rest of the sem.

Photography is Fun.
I just fell in love to it.


Lisa, Mona, Charlie, Blackie, Jason,
please welcome Norah !!
LOL

This is Norah's twin.


p.s.
I should've grab you,
and never let you Slipped Away.

1 comment:

Jacho said...

Norah.... XDhahaha!
wat a weird name~
why not Jessica, Rebecca, Monica, Bianca, Francisca, or mayb Gaga~ XD