Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Stupidity


I've made myself Speechless.


As we all know,
Lisa can no longer talk.
Poor Lisa
( I wanted to Smack her soooo much! )
haha

What will you do when you cant a thing from your phone?
A) Ignore the calls
B) Smack the phone
C) Send it to hospital

Well, obviously,
I chose B. LOL
I've smacked it,
but its useless, she just wont make a sound.

Then, I realized that I have ma newly named, Jamie.
Jamie is ma handfree.

So, whenever there are calls,
I will rush up and down to get Jamie,
then answer the phone.


Then I realized another thing.
Lisa has another mouth,
which is the Loudspeaker.
=.=

I've been soooo Stupid,
to cari Jamie to answer calls,
where I could just switch it to the Loudspeaker.
I've made myself speechless. 
haha


*****
 Do Click the Ad if you see one.
Thanks.

p.s.
God, make it 48 hours a day!

No comments: