Monday, May 09, 2011

Strawberry: List


Ma fingers are tired.


Well
This is obviously a thank you list,
and its gonna be a long one.
LOL


I wanna thank Ms Chong,
for lettin me do basically whatever I want,
for spendin her precious time listenin to all ma nonsense and ridiculous ideas.

I wanna thank Steven,
for being ma wonderful PR assistant.
Sometimes I very stupid, and nasib baik got him.

I wanna thank HweePing,
for always askin me this and that, pushin ma limits,
and nearly makes me go crazy. LOL

I wanna thank Belinda and Yoyo,
for helpin out in everythin on the promotional board,
cause ma handcrafting sucks. haha

I wanna thank Joe and Michelle,
for their patience with me always exceedin the deadlines. 

I wanna thank Yonce, Allen, and Daniel,
for their wonderful programme and leadership.

I wanna thank Kelvin,
for gettin me those vouchers from the cafe. 

I wanna thank Alvin,
for shoutin so loud and lost your voice in Society Day.

I wanna thank Wesley,
for bringin laptop, and I neva use it. Opps...

I wanna thank Oscar,
for practicin the flashmob so hard,
and comin to help out even he has other societies to busy with.

I wanna thank Wayne,
for bringin BeeHong and Vivian in,
and thanks to 3 of them to walk around the college with the heavin boards.

I wanna thank Caryn, Kenny, and Sam,
for bring their DSLR, Anthony, and QiQi,
and helpin out soooo much in the whole event.

I wanna thank Cer Tong and Wee Tong,
for always doin their PR job, and neva rest.

I wanna thank Zoe and Ray,
for choreographing and dancin so hard for the FlashMob.

I wanna thank Rechean,
for comin to help out, even he has greater things to do.

I wanna thank XiaMi,
for your stupid Iron Fan Lady and Hello Kitty jokes.
Plus, being a great Faci on the actual day.

I wanna thank ShinYi,
for comin back to practice flashmob durin her holidays,
and take care of the booth so well for 3 days.

I wanna thank PaoLi,
for lookin after the booth, 
and copyin the whole list again with her beautiful writins.

I wanna thank BeiBei and BiBi,
for givin me mentals support and askin me to add oil all times.

I wanna thank Alex
for comin on the last day, and promote at the hot bus stop.


After typin all these,
ma fingers are tired.
LOL

Thats all I guess,
I hope I neva left anyone out.

p.s.
♥ I miss ATCL 

No comments: