Friday, May 06, 2011

Strawberry


♥ you all.


ATCL
Aint No Strawberry
These words have been followin me for six months,
and it will continue stay in ma heart,
for the rest of ma life.

This is the event that Ive been busyin around.
Im the PR Director,
for the first time in ma life.


Ive regret so much when I was first selected as a director.
I wanted to quit soooo much.
But its a totally different story right now.
I love ma pose and I love what I do.


I miss everyone in the event today,
main comm, facis, station masters, crews, and participants.

Especially ma cute participants 
They are actually Group 23.
But I named them SS Group.
So they are ma SS babies. LOL

Besides,
 ma PR Team.
Steven   Caryn   ShinYi   PaoLi   Wayne
BeeHong   Vivian   Alvin   Zoe   Kenny
Ray   Rechean   XiaMi   Alex   CerTong
WeeTong   BeiBei   BiBi   HweePing   Sam
We seriously Rock !!


Ma eyes got wet when I was sharin in front at the end.
Thank god tak da cry. LOL
♥ you all.
♥ ATCL.


So,
Are you a Strawberry?


p.s.
I know I dont look like a director.
LOL

1 comment:

xiinyii said...

good job my dear^^