Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brain


But there is worse thing comin through.


I was workin from last Thursday to Sunday,
in MidValley.
Due to the fact that it is so far away from Setapak.
So I went to ma friend's place to sleepover,
to ensure that I wont be late for work.
LOL

The second day of workin,
which is the day Im still in Setapak,
and gonna bring over ma stuff to sleepover at ma friend's place,
by that night.


I woke up Late.
Well,
wakin up late is already bad enough.
But there is worse thing comin through.


Me and ma friend took a cab to the LRT station.
By the time we reached,
I looked through ma bag,
I found out that I neva bring ma wallet.

Then we go all the way back to ma condo,
to get ma wallet.

By the time I reached ma condo,
I ran like crazy to ma unit.
I find everywhere,
but I still dont see Beth, ma wallet.

"Dont be lost again, please",
thats what I have in ma mind.

I called ma friend in the cab,
and asked him to search for ma wallet once again.
Seconds later, he called.
"Your wallet is in your bag."

W
T
F

Im that stupid.
Im that brainless.
Ma eyes are that small.
At the end of the day,
I kissed goodbye to ma RM14,
to the cab driver.


p.s.
How many time you wanna change?

1 comment:

Callie said...

next time search clearly your bag loh~