Friday, September 09, 2011

Melts


And the ice-cream was meltin, fast.


Alright,
I was drivin yesterday.
I went to the bank then McDonald's.
I wanted to wait for ma mom for her massage in MCD,
so I bought a sundae chocolate.

Just after I paid,
ma mom called and said that shes done.
=.=
I grabbed ma sundae chocolate and got into the car.


When I was waitin for the traffic light,
I took ma sundae chocolate, 
wanted to eat it.
Then I realized that,
I neva take a spoon.
And the ice-cream was meltin, fast.

I started to 'Drink' the dessert in ma hands,
I reached out ma tongue to lick it in the cup.
Ewww...
LOL


Sooner,
I realized that the lady driver in her car next to mine,
lookin at me with her jaw dropped.

Imma like,
"What the Hell.."
I got so embarrassed and its Green!
I speed and left her behind.
I wish she could neva recognize me.



*********

Jayesslee will be performin in KL !!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Who wanna sponsor me?



p.s.
Work it out, dude!

No comments: