Thursday, November 24, 2011

Diploma-ed


Its the day where lots of flower shall be given.


The day is comin.
Its the day where I got to verify what Ive done,
for the past 2 and a half year.
Ma diploma.

Its the day where ma loves ones,
and ma course mates,
would gathered together,
and celebrate the joy of gettin out of hell.

* Im still in Hell. Advance Diploma *

Its the day where lots of photographs should be taken,
capturing the joy,
the tears,
and the tears of joy,
on our face,
of what we've been through together.

Its the day where our parents would be proud of us.
Seeing their child walkin up to the stage,
hopin that they wont fall down,
and feelin warm in their heart.

Its the day where lots of flower shall be given.
Not just flowers.
Wishes as well.


Its the day where we finally say Goodbye.
Farewell, ma friends.

p.s.
I want no flower,
I want no bear,
I want no balloons,
I just want you to be there.

No comments: