Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Toilet



Cameron Highland is a cold place.
Alcohol is a good way to warm yourself up.
Combinin both just seems to be a good thing.
^_^

* Im just givin excuse *
LOL


I was in Cameron Highland.
We decided to buy some beers for the night.
And we did.

We dont buy ordinary beers like Tigers or Heineken.
We bought Strong Beer.
Beer with 12% of alcohol.


We got back to the apartment.
Drink them, before our sleep.

As we drank all up,
and the light was off,
we were all on bed,
and I had a urge to Vomit.

I rushed to the toilet.
All I remember is that I entered the toilet,
thats all.
I have no idea whether I vomit or not.

Ma memory only resumed when I step out of the toilet.
I was too dizzy, then I sat down on the floor.
I was still too dizzy, then I laid down on the floor.
and
I fell Asleep.
LOL


Ma friends wondered why I was out for so long,
then came and seein me sleepin on the floor.
They got me back into ma bed,
and they laughed on me in the mornin.

Can you imagine if they were all asleep,
and I would spend ma night in front of the toilet?
@.@

****************

Is it just me,
or you all would get wet when you are washin the toilet?


p.s.

So much to overcome.
God save me. 

No comments: