Monday, December 17, 2012

Still Bear-Tahan


Those are the tears of joy.


From the beginning, where we have nothin.
Until today, an event that people talk about.

Yeap, if you are a student of TARC.
If you take RapidKL buses daily,
you might have noticed the bear in the photo.

He is BOB, the bear.


I've just finished with an event,
named Bear-Tahan.
Not really finish though, 
we still have lots of shit to do,
but I enjoy these shits.
:D

During the closing ceremony,
I was just being myself,
the emotional self of me.
So, I cried.

Not because that Im sad that everything ends.
Those are the tears of joy.
Seeing how our team turned things around,
from nothin, to somethin so happenin.

And I cried because Im proud of what we've achieved.
Im proud that our lecturers are all proud of us.
Im proud of BOB,
even that he is only a fictional mascot.


This is my last event here in TARC.
As I'll be graduating next year.
( If the world does not end so fast )

It's ma pleasure to be involved in such great event.
Such remarkable & impact-ful event.
At least, it gives a memorable full stop to ma college life.


If you wanna know more bout this event,
go to Facebook, and search [ Bear-Tahan ].


p.s.
I'll miss Bob.

No comments: