Saturday, November 06, 2010

Cry Baby


Alright, I'll just admit it.
I love to Cry.
I Cry a lot. haha

I dont know whats up with me.
I mean, since I was little,
I was known as the Cry Baby.
Maybe there's somethin wrong with my eyes
which made me cry so easily.

Last dont-know-what-day,
there was a break between classes
so we went for lunch.
Then, we talked bout tones of things
and dont know which fella mentioned about the grandparents
then we started to talk bout funerals and how they passed away.

I already got tears up when my friends were talkin,
I miss my Grandma, a lot. 
*Wipin Tears*
Then I was sayin the last thing my grandma told me
"Must study hard arh.."
My eyes turned into Water Pipes.

My friend freaked out.
HAHA
because I cried so hard all of the sudden.


Yesterday
I was watchin Marley & Me on StarMovie.
Its such a great movie.
Do go watch if you havent do so.

So, I was watchin and watchin
Its kinda funny and hilarious..
at the end, Marley died.
What else do you expect?
My eyes turned into Water Pipes, again.
HAHA

I cried out so badly,
even my mucus came out 
*yucks*

I felt so good after all the cryin
because I havent been cryin for some times already.
My friends even said that
Cryin actually helps in washin the eyes.
Real or not...?


p.s
You are really Killin Me.
Please Stop it, just stop it...

2 comments:

xiinyii said...

I'm also a cry baby...

Adrian Lee said...

My grandpa died bcoz of heart problem. As the eldest grandson, I think no one else can understand my feeling.