Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stuff


Well
I dont update my bloggy as frequent as before, right?
I know. Im gettin Lazy.
Dont blame me. Blame the Assignments.
They took all my time.
*wipin tears*


Okay.
I forgotten since when
I started to give names to the things around me.
The First name was Paul.

Paul is my friend, Joee's pillow.
He is literally my boyfriend. LOL
He was named because all my friend had a bf or gf, and I dont.
His existence is to fulfill my needs.
You know what needs are they lar
haha

Honda.
Thats the name for Joee's bag.
( I love Joee's stuffs.. LOL ) 
I named her because I always hold her.

Just now, my laptop was named.
Jason. LOL
I like this name, but I dont like Jason.
He's very.... laoya..
Open AI, open chrome, open player, open word
then lagggggg like nothin else. >.<
But I still have to sayang Mr. Jason. 
Cause cant do assignment without him.

Thats all for the Names now.
I have a list of my stuff to be named:
ma Handphone
ma Pendrive
ma SketchBook
ma Wallet
ma File
ma Bag

Any names to suggest? LOL


**********

I said Assignments took all my time, right?
Especially DESIGN!!
Well, its a full coursework subject.
So it has plenty of exercises and assignment to be done.
God bless me. :)



p.s.
I dont like Uncertainties.
Yes or No?

4 comments:

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

==!!! u sounds so wrong dude... are u ok? XD

Anonymous said...

我的意思,张贴关于这样的事情在我的网页,你给我一个主意。干杯。

Anonymous said...

这是我第一次我访问这里。我找到了这么多,尤其是在您的博客讨论的有趣的东西。从你的文章评论吨,我想我不是唯一一个拥有一切乐趣在这里!保持良好的工作。

Anonymous said...

阿米戈感谢!伟大的职位!