Sunday, April 24, 2011

Faked


Ma Smiles were faked.


Im not happy recently.
Maybe not recently,
Im not happy for a very long time, I guess.

I dont laugh that much as I used to.
I rarely smile as well.
Even if I do so,
its just not real.


I guess Im Stress,
with all the things goin around.
Its just not easy.

The scar that I suffered from,
aint fully recovered yet.
It hurts all the time.


I miss Happiness.
It had gone for vacation for so long,
long enough to leave ma heart empty and cold.

One of ma friend told me that,
ma laughters arent genuine anymore.
Ma smiles were faked.
I guess thats what happened.
Tryin to tell the world that Im alright.

**********
Im addicted with "Prettiest Friend" by Jason Mraz.
and its the reason why Im so emo right now.
Darn it.

p.s.
I wish I was there.
Why am I not there?

1 comment:

=x J= said...

cheer up , my boy~ =]