Sunday, April 24, 2011

Parents ♥


I may not blessed with lovely friends or siblings.


I have wonderful Parents.
Gosh
Im cryin so bad right now.

Ma last birthday.
I was home.
No one planned to celebrate with me on the actual night.
Not even ma parents,
as they guessed that I would be goin out.

When they found out that Im not,
ma dad got me a birthday cake.

And its just them,
ma dad and mom.
They sang the birthday song for me.

Although its just both of them singin,
but its the Most Touchin birthday song ever,
in ma entire life.
I nearly cry, but I hold it back.


And just now,
I was not happy,
it was written all over ma face.

Ma parents came to me,
looked at me with cares and love,
tryin to cheer me up.
And the moment ma mom put her hand on ma shoulder,
I wish I could lay on her shoulder and cry all I want.


I feel so bad everytime,
when I let them see how unhappy I am,
and how fragile I am,
and made them worry me.


I may not blessed with lovely friends or siblings.
But God gave me them,
ma dad and ma mom.
The love that they gave and will continue givin me,
is more than enough.


p.s.
I cry a lot these days.

1 comment:

Lucas Lim said...

Woaa... i cry u also cry?!