Saturday, July 09, 2011

Clean


I used to read in news about rallies in other countries.


Alright, first of all,
I have no latest updates,
or awesome photos of Bersih to provide.
Sorry if you came in and I disappointed you.


I personally dont like it, at all.
It hurts me to see people get hurts from the videos.
It hurts me to what a Chaos KL is right now.

Of course,
I was touched when I saw Malaysians,
who are stayin in foreign stood up in unity.


These are just ma personal views.
You may stop readin and leave,
if you find them different from yours.

I see Stupidity from both sides.

Its stupid for you to ask your supporters,
to risk their life.
There are tear gas bomb and water cannon out there weh.

Its stupid for you to hurt your own people.
There are others ways to handle this,
but the harsh ones are what you chose.


I used to read in news about rallies in other countries,
I neva thought this would actually happen in M'sia.


And, you know what?
Someone removed me as his friend in Facebook,
just because we have different perceptions towards the rally.

Imma like,
" Seriously? "
Then I laughed out loud,
for how... childish? aggressive? or loyal? he is.
LOL


*********

Cookies bakin sessions again, tomorrow.

p.s.

Heart Me, would ya?

No comments: