Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Bake


I literally poured the whole tin of coco powder out.



Alright,
I baked some cookies last Sunday!
The above photo is not ma cookies, of course.

These are ma babies,
TaaaDaaaaaahh~~

Well,
okay,
I know that they dont look good,
but they are kinda delicios! :)

Its Chocolate Walnut Cookies,
if Im not mistaken.


The whole process of bakin them was hilarious.

I saw the measurement for Coco Powder was 70grams,
where it was suppose to be 2 teaspoons.
LOL

I literally poured the whole tin of coco powder out,
and tell ma mom that its not enough.
Ma mom checked out the recipe and start scoldin me.

Of course, she laughed at me as well.
Even I laughed like crazy,
while fillin those powder back into the tin.
Haha

Im Clumsy, I know.


p.s.
I have so much things to blog about!
>.<


No comments: