Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Laugh


" Many lions... "


Alright,
I love ma classmates like nothin else.
We're just so fun and hilarious together.

Yesterday,
ma tutor asked in the class,
" Do you all like football? "
I whispered,
" No. But I like ma foot and ma balls. "
LOL

Then, the tutor asked another question,
" Do you know why there are many Marathon runners from Africa? "
Ma friend answered,
" Many lions... "

Then I started to laugh non stop.
It was hilarious.
He was sayin the fact that why Africans could run fast,
is because lions always chase them over there,
which trained them up.
LOL


***************

I recalled somethin these days.

Way back when I was standard 5,
ma friend had a bday party,
where we are invited to go,
as well as ma tuition tutor and her daughter.
Her daughter is younger than me,
she was in kindergarden that time.

Orange juice is served in the party.
I was holdin a cup of it and approachin ma tutor's daughter.

Then,
I dont know where the action came from,
I started to raise ma cup on top or her,
and start pourin drops by drops on her head.
LOL

The she screamed for her mom,
but ma tutor never heard it. 
So,
I continue pourin it on her.
I felt so happy when I was doin it,
I dont know why.
Maybe Im evil.

I forgot how it ended.
But I never got blamed.
LOL
p.s.

Aku
memang
bukan.

3 comments:

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

bravo!!!! [to ur last story in this post] HAHAHAHAHA... i was laughing very hard man!!

-GiNo- said...

this is crazy u got away for being a bully ... thats awful ><

Unknown said...

waimun - i laughed like crazy too when i was typin it.

gino, well, i was little and naive.. dont blame me XD