Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bug


And Im so Annoyed.


Okay
Have you ever met someone in your life,
that you just dont like them for no reason?

I bet your answer would be,
" yea "


Alright,
so there is this person.
I dont know this stranger at all.
Never talk
Never nothing.

But I just hate this stranger.
It has been buggin me for a long time.
A whole year I would say.

It has been constantly messin with me.
Maybe it dont realize it,
but I just dont figgin like it.

Why must you mess with me?
Why must it be the same people?
Leave me alone,
and go get your own food.

I just dont understand,
and Im so Annoyed.

**********

Okay, Rapid KL again.

The day after I bought the Rabbit Card,
I took a Rapid bus again.

Then I was tryin to pay with the card,
since that was how they wanted me to do so.
So I wanna scan the card,
and I cant find the thing.

The bus driver told me,
I need to pay, instead of scannin the card.

Imma like,
" WTF "

You have one bus with only Cards allow,
and the other one with only Cash allow?

Cant you just centralized everything?
Annoyed.


p.s.
Dont hate me,
please.

2 comments:

ckeong said...

take it easy :D

-GiNo- said...

yea i have it too someone that u hate even u dont know