Friday, June 24, 2011

Rapid


Im so pissed because I dont deserve this.


Yesterday
I went for a movie.
Due to the fact that I dont have a friggin car
so I will have to take the bus with ma friends.

I got up to the bus
Its a RAPID KL.
The fee is RM 1.
We dont have the small change,
so we handed the bus driver RM 5.

He started to mumbled in Malay.
( I have no problem with Malay language or the race )
And I cant listen to what he said.
So I suppose that he wanted a small change,
which is RM 1.

Fine.
I start diggin into Mona,
which I have a lot of coins.
I found RM 1.
Then I handed to him.

He FUCKIN gave me the look.
He gave me the friggin look,
and start to mumblin again.

And Imma like,
" What the fuck you want? "

This time, I got his message.
He wanted me to buy the Rabbit Card,
for RM 10.

So I was literally FORCED to buy that card in the bus.

Im totally fine with payin RM 10 for that card,
what I was so raged about is his attitude.


He didnt friggin tell me to buy the card at the first place,
he didnt friggin explain me how does the card function.

He friggin showed the look, the look!!!!
He friggin teased me for takin out coins to buy that card,
which I have no idea that I should give him a RM 10 note.

What the fuck

Im so pissed because I dont deserve this.
So I have to pay RM 10,
to see your wonderful shit expression?


This totally ruined ma day.


p.s.
I was hopin that you would be different.

1 comment:

Soul said...

Malaysia boleh1!~