Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Sial

Dont get close to me these days.


Im so messed up,
seriously.

Well,
this month had not been a really great month for me.
Even this sem is not a great sem for me.

All the overwhelmin assignments,
ridiculous incidients,
are seriously drivin me banana.


Ive been so Unlucky recently.
I mean, real Unlucky.

I heard from friends that,
theres a Bitch back stabbin me,
in some sort of camps.
Well, yea, You, Bitch.

Then.
I got Insulted in the lecture hall,
in front of the whole 80 of ma coursemates.
Bravo.

And,
ma lovely Jason friggin brokedown on me,
when I friggin need him in this tension moment.
Just Nice.

Lastly,
I lost ma amazing pendrive,
where I have all ma assignments in it.
I fuckin love ma life.
=.=


I have all the worst things happened on me,
and I dont know why.
Maybe its Karma,
where all ma Sins come hunt me down.
God save me.


Dont get close to me these days,
you may get killed.


p.s.
X-Men is Awesome.
Breathtaking. 

No comments: