Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Addictions


Their voice are like Amazing.


Im officially FREE from ma finals!
Yeeepeee !!
So,
there are a few things that Im addicted to these days.
I cant live without 'em, seriously.
I really mean it.

♥ Jayesslee 

Its obvious if you have ma facebook,
you'll know that I cant live without these two angels.

Their voice are like Amazing.
I posted their covers over and over and over again,
for like more than a hundred times.
LOL


Alright,
I know that Im a little bit outdated.
But this is really nice!
I had to put a pause on it,
because of ma finals.
But now,
I can watch like there's no tomorrow.

Hmm...
You may not know who he is.
He is MinHua, and he is extremely cute!
LOL
He covers both korean and chinese songs,
which are nice as well.
You may search MinHua's Facebook Page,
if you wanna know more bout him.

p.s.
Im a very insecure person.

No comments: