Monday, August 08, 2011

Maid


The house would be super messy


Well
When Im back in Klang,
I only have around 38 hours to be spent.

Let me break them down,
15 hours go to sleepin.
5 hours go to online.
6 hours go to outin.
4 hours go to ma daily routines.

Where are the remainin 8 hours?
Hmmm..
I would be cleanin ma house.
LOL

Im literally a maid when Im home.
The house would be super messy,
due to ma lovely nephew and niece.
Well, you know..
Kids.

Today,
Ive been cleanin since I wake up.
Ive been sweepin,
Ive been washin,
Ive been doin laundry,
and so much more.
I have ma breakfast like around 1pm.

You may book me to clean your house if you want.
LOL
RM100 per hour.
Thank you.

*********
I wish that I could take things easier.
Things are much more harder when it involve so many stuff.


p.s.
Super is greater than Very.

No comments: