Saturday, August 20, 2011

Smelly


You should really see ma mom's face.

Alright,
I went to Jusco with ma parents and ma niece.
We were headin to the car park after all the buyin.
ma parents were behind me,
like a few steps away.


After I stepped on the escalator,
I realized that,
I NEED TO FART.
I tried to hold it back,
as ma parents were behind me,
but I just cant.

And,
I farted.
LOL

Ma mom was behind me.
Out of all sudden,
She shouted,
" Who fart?! OMG! Who???! "

I laughed like shit in front of her,
but she never know,
cause she was so busy wavin away the smell.
LOL

You should really see ma mom's face.
She was so irritated by the fart.

But she neva suspect that its me,
she asked ma niece instead.
LOL


I tried to tell her for so many times,
but I just cant.
Ma words turned to laughter everytime,
then ma mom just ignored me.

Please dont tell ma mom that is was me.
LOL

p.s.
I doubt,
all the time.


1 comment:

Ryuusei Shirayuuki said...

Yerrr fart sammore laugh xD