Thursday, August 04, 2011

Fat


Its simply the best fried chicken I've ever had in ma life.


Im extremely hungry right now.
And it is not human for me to write this article now.
T^T


Last Sunday,
I woke up early in the mornin,
and got ma ass to go and makan "Fats Rice" with ma parents,
up to Damansara Uptown.

Well,
It is very well known,
its the Village Park Nasi Lemak.

The crowd was like crazy.
Humans are everywhere,
linin up, waitin for meals and seats.

The meals came a while after we've ordered.
The fried chicken is............. CRAZY!
Its simply the best fried chicken I've ever had in ma life.
* saliva droppin *


Its definitely a Must Try if you are a nasi lemak fans.
Google Village Park Nasi Lemak then you can know where it is.

***************

I bought a pair of shoes from Cotton On.
When I wear it,
one is tighter than the other.
Ma previous shoes dont have this issue.

Do we have like one bigger foot than the other one?
Or is it the shoes problem?

Ma left foot is slightly loose in the shoe, 
while the right one is tighter..

Hmmm...
Anyone with answers?

p.s.
Was I too Naive?

1 comment:

精灵 said...

of course the left and right foot got differ de...
right de foot is more bigger than the left 1...