Monday, October 25, 2010

Born Evil


Im the Bad Person,
all the time
and I have no idea why.

People always assumed that
Im the Troublemaker
Im the one that is bein mean (I am)
or Im the one that is causin all these.
Whenever there is a fight or argument
Im always the one that people will point their fingers to
or the one to blame to,
even if Im the victim. LOL

I dont know why.
Maybe I just dont have that Victim Look.
I dont know how to act innocent or pity.
I dont know how to crawl for sympathy from others,
unlike some who is very good in it.

I realized this when I was chattin with my friends
and they just said that the previous fight
Im the Bad Guy.
and Imma like "What?!"
Then I asked them whether they know what really happened,
they said No.
and yet, they assumed that Im the big bad guy. 

This is really frustrating
because people accuse you.
Of course, its pathetic as well.

But Im just bein myself
bein straightforward.
My face will show whatever that is in my brain.
Unlike some people,
who may look descent from the outside,
but Morally Putrefy inside.

Or Maybe,
I memang is a Bad Person.
Who knows, this is an open ended statement.


*****

When you fuckin claims that I dont talk to you,
do you come and talk to me first?
You know the best with the Answer.
So, dont BullShit me.



p.s.
It has been a while,
since my last GreenBox.

1 comment:

xiinyii said...

nvm...i love u then is ok...wahahaha....
i think i am a bad person too..
because i have evil heart that never show to ppl..