Sunday, October 03, 2010

Rather Not.


" If you knew that it is not gonna work,
why still hang on on it? "

What Im tryin to say is
I will just keep myself in Silence.
Not talkin anythin extra.

Since my presence annoyed y'all.
Since my absence pleasant y'all.
So thats what Im gonna do.
because I dont feel like talkin to you either.

I dont like you, thats why I dont talk to you.

Oh ya, and what y'all are doin right now,
prove to me that Im right.
Im right callin y'all Bitch.
(Oppss, I dont mean to be rude.) LOL

Thats why,
I Rather Not talk to y'all, since y'all are pushin me away.
I Rather Not make myself being annoyin since y'all are Outcasting me.
There are a lot of Rather Nots that I do
to make y'all's life and mine to be great and peace.
Talkin to y'all is not on my MUST DO LIST.
Sorry. LOL


Makin people feel Bad, is one of the thing that I do Best.


p.s. : Upcomin Post.
Candle Day
The Ride

1 comment:

Kim Mi said...

I wish there was a like button~=P