Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ombrophobia


Ombrophobia is defined as,
an Abnormal Fear towards Rain. LOL

Okay, maybe Im a little bit exaggeratin,
I dont really have a Phobia towards rain,
But, I dont like it for sure,
especially rainin in the night.
Last Sunday, it rains like mad on my place.

Well, there are many reasons on why I dont like Rainin.
Maybe just because deep down inside,
Im a Sunny Boy. Haha
Rainin causes inconvenient, right?
I mean, everythin just become wet and sticky when its rainin..
which is why I dont suka rainin. LOL

Another reason is...
This may sound a little bit ridiculous.
In all the thriller movies
(I mentioned I love watchin 'em)
all those
monsters
murderers
ghost
or whatever scary creature it is,
will come out and start eatin or killin people durin the rain in night.
Which is scary. LOL
It actually gave me a shadow,
thinkin that someone is gonna kill me when Im all alone in the night,
when its rainin.. haha

I dont like Thunder as well,
whenever I see the lightin,
you can see me gettin ready for the thunder by coverin my ears.

There was Once,
its in the rainin evenin,
thunder and lightin join the play also la, of course.
I was drinkin coffee and chattin with my mom in the livin room.
I was holdin my coffee,
and Suddenly! The thunder struck.
I jump up from the sofa, with my coffee all over me, the sofa and the floor.
LOL
My mom laughed at me, and scolded me. haha

Oh ya, there is one more reasons of dislikin rainin.
Cannot watch Astro weh..
Everytime when it reaches the exicitin part,
then rain.. >.<


p.s : Checkered!! May I know you? LOL


2 comments:

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

true!!! i like hot sunny day with sweats all over my body rather than staying in a rainy day!
mah weird reason is my hair is not gonna be greasy.. and washing it will make it more dry =( lol...sounds silly XD
then my clothes looks so clean..
that i dont sweat at all..and have to wash them... lazy me =(
other reason will make sense so no need tell =P
we are weirdo~

精灵 said...

depands lo...
want rain then rain ma like lo or inversely lo...
hee~