Wednesday, September 08, 2010

You Dont Look Like a Friend.



I have issues recently,
as what you know from the previous welcome post.
(please really welcome me LOL)

Okay, and Im not really a talker
although Im really talkative,
but I dont share issues or sad things that Im havin.
Its just, I feel weird about tellin 'em to others.
(blog is not a person, right? okay then.)

So, back to what I was talkin about, the ISSUES.
Is Friend.

If you fuckin claims that Im your friend,
then fuckin treat me like one.
I aint gonna say what someone did,
you gonna figure it out by yourself, man.

I dont feel like a friend,
and you dont look like a friend for me.
With all the Bull Shit stuffs you did,
that is not what Friend is spelled.

And some, are worse.
Somethin happened, and they are no longer your friend.
Oww.. That teaches me somethin new. haha
Some just totally ignore your existence! LOL


Im keepin this an open mind.
Who knows, maybe Im the one that have problems. LOL

p.s. : Im just mumblin.

No comments: