Thursday, September 09, 2010

Whats Your Raya Plan?

Selamat..... Hari Raya....
la la la la la la la la la la laaa
(I dont know whats the lyrics) LOL

Its Hari Raya, people!
Happy Raya and of course, Happy Holidays.. ^^
Its gonna be 3 days off in a roll,
so whats your plan to spend these days?

Mine,
Im goin to Melacca with my parents.
and Im not really happy about it. Haha
Because it is holidays, and it will be CROWDED.
and I dont like the crowds, at all.
And I mean it. LOL

But one thing Im happy about is that
I got to spend some vacation time with my parents. :)
Trust me,
I will get all my sunblock and camera ready for the Sunshine and the Crowds.

Okay, I had a hair cut.
And people has been askin me these questions,
"Can you have a REAL haircut?"
"Why your hair always look the same?"
"Do you cut your hair?"
"Can you have some different style?"

and Im so sick of it.
Although Im totally agree on what they say.
LMAO

I mean, I look through to all my photos,
from the past, to now.
My hair........ is the SAME.
Oh my god
Even I second guess myself whether do I cut my hair or not.
But who cares, LOL
I look good in it is all that matters.

By the way
I have an exclusive photo of mine to share
Its not naked, okay.
Its... FringeLess.


p.s. : This is the FIRST ever fringeless photo of me. and it is UGLY. omg

No comments: