Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mr. Blur


Im so Blur recently.
I mean super super blur. LOL
There are 3 cases.
Lets start with the first one.

Its in Facebook.
There is a friend, that posted somethin like this.
"Gonna exam soon, will die soon, or bla bla bla"
I forgotten the exact words,
but its somethin means that way.

So I commented.
I wanted to write Good Luck.
But I posted Good Night.
and I have no idea about it.
I posted and I just keep on FB-ing.
 Then,
that person replied. He said me soh lou.
HAHA
I laughed so loud and was so ashamed.
I wrote a thing that has nothin to do with his status. LOL

Okay, the second one is in MSN.
A friend of my told me that he failed his assignment,
he has to redo it.
Then, I should say good luck or add oil, right?
But, I typed Happy Birthday!
Thank God I didnt press Enter key, or else it would be sent to him.
Then I successfully say good luck to him. Haha

The third one is the funniest, for me.
I was talkin on phone with my friend
and I got hungry and started eatin snacks.
My friend asked me what am I eatin.
I said, "我在吃腰子
and I paused a while, then I laughed, loud.
Actually, Im eatin 腰豆, and I said its 腰子. LOL

Can you imagine that Im chewing the bloody kidney?
Yucks. Haha

*****

My home its so quiet.
Cause seems like nobody is talkin.
Let me get things clear.

Im not talkin to my sister.
My sister is not talkin to me.
Im still talkin to my Dad and eldest sister.
and my dad still talks to everyone, I guess.
My eldest sister is not talkin to my mom.
My brother dont give a damn, he talks to everyone.
and my Mom.. hmmm...
basically, she dont talk to anyone.
Haha
Ive no idea whats goin on,

No comments: