Friday, September 17, 2010

Me.La.Ka.


Finally, Im here to write about my Melaka trip.
It has been a week weh, time flies.

Okay, so early mornin, (not that early actually)
around 10am, me, mom and dad,
we got into Avanza and started the Happy Trip.(not that happy)
haha

This is the only road sign I got to take pic with.
My dad was Speedin.

There is no jam in the highway
but in Melaka Town,
My GOD, its Jam Jam Jam. lol

I took this photo in the car when we were passin by Jonker Walk.
the human beings you can see over there is like...
uncountable, super many.
Those people were lining up for Chicken Rice Ball.

Then we checked in in the Garden City Apartment.
The place got Swimmin Pool.
and we have no idea about it, it needs swimsuit,
and we didnt bring any, so cant swim...
Awww... What a waste, right?!

After that, we went to have lunch.

This bowl of thing, taste okay okay. Nothin special. LOL

Then back hotel and nap.
What a borin trip, right? Haha.

Evenin started. Its Shoppin time. 
We went to Jonker Walk. (finally ^^)
Still full of people.

Durin that time, I was so busy buyin
and squeezin with people.
so, no photos. haha

we bought Bing Tong Wu Lou.
The bottom one, orange colour that thingy is SUPER SOUR.

the night view of Sungai Melaka.
Is it melaka river? Im not really sure. Its a sungai. Haha
After that, went back hotel.

My parents stay one room
me alone one room weh.
I cant fall asleep, too Scare. LOL
I mean, Ive been livin for 19years, 
its the first time I sleep alone in a room in a hotel weh.
Of course I scare what.

Day one ended.
Day two started.
Wake up in noon, got ourselves checked out.
Went to Jonker Walk again. LOL
Had our lunch.
Cendol.
Look tasty, right?
Taste okay okay only. LOL
Then,
Walk walk walk.
Balik Rumah.

Conclusion
The whole trip is like a war against sunshine.
Sunblock must be THICK. Haha

Some photos to share:
Daddy & Mummy
Me and Mom, yaoyeng~ XD

More photos, please go to:


Seriously
Dont go to Melaka durin holidays.
Its horrible. (well, for me)


p.s.: I wanna go Clubbin. OMG

2 comments:

xiinyii said...

i never been there since i come KL...so cham~~~~`

FroZeN said...

1st:
I dont know you eat what mee is that..
2nd:
You come to Malacca and ate only Cendol.
(I mean local food)
3rd:
Sleep alone ar? so pity?
4th:
war against sun, thats why I am blackie.

Xd