Monday, September 20, 2010

Thriller Boy


Please, I aint gonna sing MJ's Thriller, okay.
I dont really like him that much actually.
(Sorry, MJ's fans)
What Im tryin to say is,
I Love to watch Thriller Movies
like all those Sci-Fi, Horror, Scary.
I just love these genres of movie.

I watch Devil yesterday in Time Square, alone. LOL
I just fell in love in watchin movie alone. Kinda enjoy it.
But one bad thing is that
I got no one to hold on to when Im freakin scare. 
All I can do is just cover my eyes with jacket. haha
My friend who watched it already,
told me to cover my ears.
And Im like, CANNOT!
I only got two hands, how to covers my eyes and ears.
Not enough weh! LOL
I kinda love the movie. Nice.


Vampires are my Favorite.
They are just so Cool! LOL
and all those vampires in the movies are so damn Hot.
both men and women, right?
From the old school Buffy The Vampire Slayer,
to Underworld, then Twilight.
They are sizzling Hot. haha 

There are people who enjoy watchin blockbuster or action movies in the cinema.
But for me,
I enjoy watchin thriller, you know why?
Both audio and visual could Scare my Shit Out. LOL
Because the sound is Loud,
you can still heard it if you're coverin your ears.
Which is damn scary weh..

 
I Lovvveeee this movie.
The sound of knockin door is loud enough to make me scare weh.
But I still dont know why they wanna kill the couple. haha

Oh ya, when I was watchin Saw IV the other night.
My dad was playin facebook poker as well.
I keep on shoutin and cover my eyes with pillow,
which annoyed my dad. LOL
and scolded me and ask me dont watch it if Im scare. haha

Here are some others thriller or sci-fi movies that I love.



Of course, there are more.



p.s : 
Anyone wanna bring me to club? I want liquor.
and I wanna play Tanglung arh.... >.<

1 comment:

xiinyii said...

i want tanglung but dun want liquor..
alone watch movie is quite nice..but i din try b4....hehe