Monday, September 13, 2010

Milo Face @ Botanic Cafe



My eyes are super PAIN now
but I have to write this. LOL
Few days ago, I fell in love to Hot Chocolate
I have no idea why.
Just suddenly, Love it.

So, today, went to Botanic Cafe with my friends.
and I ordered a Hot Chocolate. 
"yeepee!!"

yeap, thats my Hot Choco on the corner of the photo.

Here comes the story.

There are 4 of us.
We ordered, 
Hot Honey Lemon
Ice Coffee
Hot Milo
Hot Chocolate.

I laughed my friend who ordered Hot Milo.
“來到這種地方,你喝Milo噢?爲什麽不要在家裏喝?”
Officially, I was teasing her. LOL

Then we waited for the drinks to be serve.
The waiter came, he is an uncle.
He served the Hot Honey Lemon and Ice Coffee to my friends.

Whats left are the Milo and Choco.
He looked at me and my friend.
He said to me..
"看你的樣子,就知道你是喝Milo的"

and I was like..
@_@
with my jaw dropped. LOL
then I said, mine is Choco.

The moment he said that
my friends laughed, loud. 
Even I laughed after that.

I mean
I teased my friend about orderin Milo
But at the end,
I was the one who the waiter thinks that I wanted to drink Milo.
How Ironic it is. Haha

By the way
Met a lot of friends there too.
Angle, WeiShze, Angelina, CheeSiang, KokHua, and more... 

p.s.: Melaka trip post is comin soon.

1 comment:

vegemite said...

milo is yummy! http://www.aussiefoodshop.com