Tuesday, September 07, 2010

So Back.


Okay, Im bloggin again. 
It has been a while since my last bloggin, in Wretch.
Its like, a year ago? Thats long..

Actually, I always wanted to blog again,
its just that Im struggling between wretch or blogger.
And now, Blogger wins.


Okay, recently, Im not doin well.
Im Miserable. 
(at least that is what I think Im)

Im so full of Hatred these days, as what I said in FB.
Im moody from day to night, Im emo from Monday to Sunday.
Everything just seems not right for me.
Everyone is annoyin for me.
Or maybe, Im annoyin for everybody.
That is one of the reason that I wanted to blog again,
to write it all out, because I dont feel like tellin anyone bout that.
Plus, FB status is too short for my nonsense. LOL

Anyway,
Im back.
Please welcome me. lol

No comments: