Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bitch Within.

The followin content is Offensive
Read at your own risk.



Okay, it has been a long time since my last scold in blog.
and this time, its gonna be long, fierce, and cruel.

Im a very easygoin person.
but it doesnt mean that you can fuckin come and mess with me.
I can be fuckin horrible, fuckin terrible, and get your life fucked up.
aint kiddin.

You are a BITCH.
Truly a BITCH.
Nothin could have change it, okay.

Dont try to act like you are fuckin noble or innocent.
I've known you long enough.
I know from the deepest, what kind of SHIT that you fuckin are.
and what are you showin to the others, are SCUM.
those are just the character that you faked out.
Which you use to MANIPULATE.

yes, no doubt.
you are so fuckin good in manipulatin people.
arent you?
all you do is just tryin to get yourself in a higher ground.
and others may not know what the fuck Im talkin about.
but you know the best.
cause you are the BITCH of the house, BITCH of the world.
Hell yea for that.

You are so Manipulative.
and you know why I say this?
look at your fuckin self, and you know what the hell Im talkin about.
how manipulative you are.
talkin my bad behind me and you think I didn know?
and you claims that I have to FUCKIN respect you because you are my SISTER?
yes, the BITCH that Im talkin about is my sister.
You dont fuckin cares for others, 
then dont fuckin want me to fuckin take you as my fuckin sister.
I aint gonna have a sister that fucks like you do, bitch.

Its not the fuckin first time.
and it has been a several times, bitch.
what the hell you want is to have you network builded, fuckin against me.
and fuckin restrictin me to get into it, right?!
You may say that Im talkin nonsense.
So let gets the things count.


Redang.
Dont you ever fuckin think that Im that ignorant.
Im not.
When she asked you whether wanna call me a long.
What is the fuckin expression that you gave her?
I aint blind, okay.
While she keep askin, what you answer?
you never answer, you just kept silence with you face half drawn down.
That is obvious of that you answer it.
Just fuckin say that you hate me, you dont want me to follow.
Dont fuckin make the world feel like Im the one who is tryin to create the barrier.
is YOU, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Movies.
Okay, this is not an old stories.
It happens all the fuckin times.
Just like just now, right?
You know the best, asshole.
Fuckin wanna go watch movie, and never fuckin care about what others feel.
And Im not fuckin talk about myself only,
there are still others, who has eyes and ears either.
You think that their skin are that insensitive?
You think that there are sooooooooooooooooo stupid to not know it?!
You fuckin knew I watched it,
then why still fuckin choose that to watch?
It obvious that you dont want me to follow along, 
so that you are continue MANIPULATE your NETWORK, right?!
yea, bingo, that the fuckin correct answer.

When the FUCKIN question was asked:
"我们去看戏,你要去吗?看Devil "
then I said yes, Want.
here come the next one
"看devil wor, 你看了得wor...."
what is this fuckin suppose to mean?!
and I choose to ignored her and talks to others.
But she is still fuckin there,
and thats the point I realized that,
she DONT FUCKIN WANT ME TO FOLLOW ALONG.

Then WHY you fuckin come and ASK?!
if you fuckin have that on mind, 
DONT FUCKIN ASK ME!


It.
If you fuckin know that Im INTERESTED in IT
WHY do you fuckin go and NEAR IT?!
dont fuckin tell me that IT came to you first.
You can fuckin push it away, arent you!?
That bitchy side of you is always tehre.
Every single one that has interested on,
you just fuckin BITCH AROUND.


Okay, so what are you goin to do after you see this?
after everyone see this?

Let me predict,
hmm....
FUCKIN NOTHIN.

why!?
because
you want people to think that Im the Mess, Im the Jerk.
who is sooooo fucked up.
So that you can gained some sympathy again, right?
from how cruel I am.
And people could see you as the VICTIM, right?
and pity you.
That is HOW you MANIPULATE, BITCH..


You are not fuckin my sister.
I dont have a fuckin BITCH as my sister.
And those who are along, we'll see.
All I can say is I could be MEAN, real mean.

No comments: