Sunday, October 17, 2010

Night Monster


Finally
I mean Finally!
I went to Club.
oh yeah~~

I wanted to get my body shake for so long,
and I went on Friday. yeeppeee
I actually told myself that
"I came to Dance, and I shall Do so."
LOL

So, we went to Mist @ Bangsar.
First time there
trust me, there will be a Second time. haha
The place is soooo nice..
We actually planned for Quattro,
but due to some reason,
Mist shall be Hit. haha

So the night was Awesome.
I got tipsy on my second glass
and hit the dance floor. haha

Im so regret that I dance too much.
I did shake too much, seriously.
My back, my neck, my legs, my arms
are so friggin pain right now.
It has been a day,
and they are still aching.

and Im a Coffee Boy.
I have my coffee on the next mornin
and I felt like I Cant Breath
my heart ached as well
feel like gonna die weh. LOL
Is that because of the alcohol I drank last night?
I've got no idea.

My other friends even ask me to club on Saturday
and Imma like
"I can hardly walk, you want me to club?"
haha

Clubbin is Fun, but dont club too much
its a Sincere Advice. hehe

****

There was a day 
where me and my parents went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi.
We passed by Guess
and my mom told my dad she wants one.
and my dad asked,
"Whats that? Goose arh?" LOL
He pronounced Guess to Goose.
Laugh die me and my mom. haha

There was another day
me and Alex went to GreenBox.
The cashier wanted my member card, and I gave her.
But she dont wanna take it and gave me a Weird look.
I looked at what Im holdin
and I realized I gave her to Touch n Go.
Hahaha


p.s.
Happy Birthday ^^

1 comment:

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

laugh die me the last part..HAHA XD