Monday, October 11, 2010

Civility


All I wanna say is
We are Civilized People
so behave like one.

I cant deal with Barbarians, at all.
They annoyed me
and disgusted me.

Sunday 
<10.10.10>
Me and my parents went for BahKutTeh.
(Its Klang what.. thats what we eat LOL)
We drink chinese tea over there.
You need to get yourself the hot boilin water, right?
Its not like you never eat BKT before,
you should know what I mean.

That restaurant is kinda advance.
They use those electronic water heater
instead of kettle
So, my daddy was makin the chinese tea.
He went for the hot boilin water.
and dont know how
the hot water kinda splashed a few drops to an Auntie nearby.

This is when the Barbarian comes out within the Auntie. LOL
My dad apologized.
He didnt do it on purpose what.
Memang its his fault of not being careful,
its HOT WATER weh.
Then the Miss Barbarian started to mumblin
and the mumblin is Non-Stop.

When the Miss Barbarian was leavin
She, not, I should say, IT did a horrible thing.
It purposely pushed the chair to knock my dad's.
How Fuckin Rude that is.
My god.

Thats a Barbarian, I swear to God.
haha

Rude people could really make me go Bananas.
I mean
Is it that Hard for you to be Polite?
Sorry  Thank You  Please  Excuse Me
These words aint that hard to pronounce, so use 'em.



p.s. Im Desperate. Haha

No comments: