Friday, October 08, 2010

The First Ride


Please dont look at the girl's bang and boom.
Look at the car at the back.
Well, finally Im here to write.
LOL
Okay, for sure its not my first car driving.
But it means a lot to me. 
(cause didnt kill anyone? haha)

Inilah what happened.
My sister, niece and nephew went for a trip with the kids' kindergarten
The bus will reach at the kindergarten
and my mom was suppose to go and fetch them back.

But
My kaki mom went out with her friends
even though she knew she couldnt make it, she still go.
Kaki, right?! haha

So, my sister reached there.
and someone's gonna fetch them.
Im the only choice, because Im the only human in my house.
Its sort of like a Have To Situation.
I was so freakin excited, but yet takut.
Cause the last time I drive was... loooong ago. LOL

Thank god my sister's car is a Auto Myvi.
Pheewwww *Relief*
And I Sucessfully and Safefully reached the kindergarten.
My sister became the drive on the way back.
Cause I was shakin.. haha

Well, its my First Ever Ride that drive alone.
LOL
which basically means that Im all by myself.
There is no other life on the car,
and thats why I dare to drive on that time.


I've got my license for like one year long
but I never drive more than 10 times. Haha
I wanted to drive but my parents just dont allow.
and I dont know why.
Probably because I look like a dangerous driver. LOL

and when I was drivin my friend's car in the college
we nearly have accident. haha
But I guess that Im cool now. 

I came up with this theory
There is no need to bother other cars on the road
as long as you know your car are cool
not gonna knock anyone off
then we are fine, right? LOL
although it sounds a little bit dangerous. 


****

I watched The Hole.
Overall, okay okay.
But the end part, really disgusted me.
Its like Alice in the Wonderland.
hahahaha


p.s. Do you know that I Like You, a lot?

No comments: