Thursday, January 06, 2011

Cherish


Please Love Me for Who I Am.


Its always Important for me
to be Genuine.
I dont like people fakin their ass around,
especially those who are around me.

It annoys me.
It irritates me.

But
I was tryin so fuckin hard to please others,
to satisfy them,
which has made me fakin my ass. LOL


Cleo, my dear, my angel, replied my status,
"Please Love Yourself for Who You Are"

It touched my heart so so much.
I almost cried.
It is a thing that I've never realize.

I've never love myself enough.
I literally hate myself, a lot.
And I wanted make so much changes on what I am,
to please or fit in,
which is unnecessary at all.


I shall learn to Cherish myself,
and those who loves me.
Rather than pleasin those who I love.



p.s.
Is Okay.
The message is Crystal Clear.

1 comment:

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

oh boy~ u should start to love urself!
be the one who love urself more than anyone else in this world!
when u started to love urself, u are already taking care of urself, never let things to make u down~ and even there's tough situation for u to face, u'll pass through it real fast =)
and nothing can hurts u...because... u know that there is a love within u!