Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Read


"I should really get my Ass to Study."

That above line is what I told myself every moment
but I will end up facebook-ing,
youtube-ing and sleeping. LOL
Im Lazy, I know.

Procrastination is basically my Best Friend.
I will always tell myself that
"Later lar"
"FB first lar"
things like that.. Haha


Im kinda like a Vampire Reader.
I cant study or do my revision when the sun in up high in the sky.
As long as I see sun rays,
my brain will not works in memorizin things.

Im not givin myself excuse to sleep late, okay.
It just works this way.
My brain is on its best condition from 11pm to 3am.


Oh yea, and I love to do relax myself before exams.
Not as wild as strippin on the street, LOL.

Last sem, the day before my second paper,
I went to GreenBox. haha
This sem, the day before my first paper,
I went for movie, The Tourist. (nice movie)
LOL

I just somehow feel that I deserve to have to fun.
Probably is because I cant deal with stress.


Well, one paper left.
Rock on, DAV2. (^^)v



**********

Read This:
There was a day where Im using my Jason, my laptop.
I grabbed the mouse and start navigatin.
But the cursor on the screen is not moving.
I got Frustrated and Smacked the mouse against the table, twice.
That is when I realized,
I was holdin Lisa, My Handphone.
T.T



p.s.
Why would I wanna waste my saliva to talk about you?
I was soooo Silly. 

5 comments:

kenny teo said...

Hahahahaha... so so so so stupid... lolz

xiinyii said...

wahahahaha...i cant stop laughing while see the last paragraph~~well....
goodluck for ur exam~and..I HATE MARKETING!!

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

@@ omg jj... hahahaaaa... ==!

Daren Kacic said...

Hahahahahaha... The last paragraph LMAO!!!

Adrian Lee said...

NO! NO! NO! Cannot be the handphone!!!
Btw, procrastination, we all have the same problem!
And yes, we are always fresh while doing things the last-minute!