Friday, January 07, 2011

Ugly


You are one Ugly human bein.


Seriously,
I dont update my blog as frequent as daily.
But I have to write this out.
Or else I will be goin to you face and Smack you hard.


I can no longer stand you.
You are Disgustin.
Literally, Gross.

I see BITCH on you forehead.


The way you acted is ridiculously Bitchy.
And yet,
you are still puttin you innocent face on,
which is so fuckin fake.

You dont have to be a Bitch, seriously.
Why make yourself one?
I just dont get it.

There are people tellin me that you're up to somethin.
I dont really buy it at the first,
but now, I totally Get It.
Yea, you're up to somethin.

For me, you aint how innocent as you look.
You are one of the most trickiest people I've ever met in my entire life.
You got me opened my eyes big, huge.


Thank you for revealin who you really are.
I totally understand who you are now, Bitch.
And I aint a kind of you,
so get your ass off me.


p.s.
Im a Bitch as well,
in scoldin people. LOL


No comments: