Saturday, January 01, 2011

Gets


*Cheerin*
*Shoutin*
*Sleepin*
Happy 01.01.2011, people.

Time flies.
One more year to the end of the world. LOL
Nah... I dont give a shit about 2012. 

I've got 57 likes on my happy new year status
Thats a lotttttt, for me la. LOL
For certain people, 100 likes is less than enough. 


Okay.
I have a list of Getssss for my 2011.


1. Get my Ass to learn some Music Instrument
I have a keyboard in my room,
and I dont know how to play it. LOL
I want to learn guitar as well weh...


2. Get a Great Result for my Diploma.
I mau scholarship!!
I mau scholarship!!
I mau scholarship!!


3. Get some Changes on my Look.
I need Height, yes, Height!
I wanna be a Muscle-man.
*I was laughin like crazy when I typed this.*


4. Get Myself to be Loved.
Anybody?
You may register yourself in the chatbox.
LOL


5. Get a CAR
Wah...
Ini macam impossible weh, haaha
skip


6. Get some $$
I need Money.
Any freelance job? partime job?


7. Get a Life.
LOL


p.s.
God, save me.
Im not in Final Mood. OMG

No comments: