Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mornin


There it goes,
another great start of another great day.


What time do you wake up daily?
Me, 12pm.
Well, I do sleep late and wake up late. 
LOL


What Im tryin to say is that,
Mornin is such a great time,
there it goes,
another great start of another great day.

What else comes into you mind durin mornin?

Breakfast !!
People said that its the most important meal in a day,
which I skipped a lot.

I have this weird habit or feelin,
If I took ma breakfast on that day,
my mood will stay great for the rest of the day.
Unless some shits happen. LOL

Its just that
I do not eat breakfast a lot,
thats why I appreciate it so much.
I love havin breakfast.
But I just cant get ma lazy ass up. hehe

A cup of Coffee is a must,
at least in ma breakfast. 

What's in your breakfast?



p.s.
I still hold on to it,
although I knew I shouldnt.

No comments: