Friday, January 21, 2011

Creepy


Last night, was one of the creepiest night in my life.


I was on Facebook, as usual.
I was listenin to Della's new song on Youtube.
Its a Great song, by the way.

All of the sudden,
a voice came through from the speaker.
Its the SAW's Puppet's Voice.
OMFG

"I wanna play a game"
Thats what the voice said.
It scares my shit off, seriously.

If you've watched SAW before,
you know what Im talkin about.
The voice is just Simply Scary.


I got so afraid and I told Dammy bout it on Facebook.
I was sooo nervous, I dont know what to do.
I got goosebumps all over my body.
and I just feel very GELI. T^T

I've checked every single thing on my PC,
nothin has video or audio elements,
I just open a tab of Facebook, thats all.
I on and off the speakers for several times,
and the voice is still there talkin.
T.T

Dammy asked me to off the FB and reopen it.
I did so.
and I cant on FB back.. WTH
I called Dammy and told him that.
He laughed at me.
=.=


Since I cant on my FB
and I have my shit all over the floor.
I went to my room and sleep.
I persuaded myself for so long to close my eyes.

Thank god Im still alive today.
Pheeewww....


You can go and listen to the voice here.



p.s.
I feel like Dying,
when I cant see you.

No comments: